Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Made without chemicals from 100% Certified organic apples. Unfiltered and unpasteurised, naturally fermented Apple Cider Vinegar goes to full-strength to create a cloudy, earth coloured vinegar with a wonderfully subtle apple taste. The natural sediment, called ‘mother’, - the true sign of raw, unfiltered vinegar - contains pectin, trace minerals, friendly bacteria and enzymes, making it one of the best functional foods available today. Filtration and pasteurisation inactivate these bacteria, as well as the enzymes and pectin. Very clear vinegars do not contain ‘mother’. Mix into salad dressings, sauces, marinades and pickling recipes. Can also be taken in water, used as a skin toner, or as a hair rinse. Keeps for 5 years.
- Apple cider vinegar has long been regarded in folklore as a versatile folk health aid.
- It is popular as a digestive aid and to support healthy weight.
- Use it as skin toner, on abrasions or as a hair rinse when diluted with water.
- Zesty-tasting apple cider vinegar is made from certified 100% organic apples, without using chemical, additives, or preservatives.
- The natural fermentation process goes to full-strength to create acidic, cloudy, earthy coloured vinegar with a wonderfully subtle apple taste.
- Unfiltered, unpasteurised apple cider vinegar naturally nutritious sediment called ‘mother’. Strands of mother are created by the beneficial ‘acetobacter’ bacteria and are composed of protein molecules.
- Natural sediment is the true sign of raw, unfiltered vinegar and naturally contains pectin, trace mineral, beneficial bacteria, as well as the enzymes, making it one of the best functional foods available today.
- Filtration and pasteurisation inactivate these bacteria, as well as the enzymes and pectin.
- Very clear vinegars have been filtered and pasteurised and do not contain mother.
- It is not necessary to pasteurise apple cider vinegar, as its acidity offers natural protection against decay.
organically grown apple cider vinegar, No added sugar, salt, starch, soya, wheat, gluten, maize, corn yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives colours or flavourings.
Take 1-2 teaspoons (5-10ml) with 1 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of unpasteurised honey (optional), up to 3 times daily.
No added sugar, salt, soya, wheat, gluten, maize/corn, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer