NailVit is specially formulated to provide essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements needed by the body to maintain strong and healthy nails. By supplementing your diet with HealthAid NailVit provides essential nutrients required for specific needs and keep yourself in optimum functioning condition. This product gives you strong healthy nails and will also promote a good digestive system, metabolism and circulation, balance hormones, maintain stress levels and detoxify the body.
Did You Know?
- Hair is considered to be the ornament of the body whilst
skin and nails are the protector to the body from environmental
- the health of these three major parts of the body is as
important as the heart
- They are the indicators of good health and well-being
- Deficiency of nutritional supplements can lead to the loss
of hair, damaged skin and brittle nails
- Liver, butter, cheese, eggs. Beta Carotene: Sweet potato,
carrots, dried apricots, buckwheat, and dark green vegetables
are good sources of vitamins which are beneficial for healthy
growth of hair, skin and nails
- Provides all the nutrients needed for healthy nails
- Helps improve nail strength
- Helps improve nail condition
- Available in a pack of 30 one-a-day capsules
WHAT IS HealthAid NailVit FOR?
- Maintaining strong healthy nails
- Preventing splitting and breaking nails
HOW DOES HealthAid NailVit WORK?
- Amino acid (protein) supplements: L-Methionine, Amino Acid Complex is very helpful for tissue repair and rebuilding.
- L-Cysteine supplies the sulphur that is essential for healthy, strong hair and nails; it is also a building block for alpha-keratin, the primary protein found in nails. This gives strength to the nails.
- Biotin also promotes the growth of strong nails
- B-vitamins, which include Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin and Pyridoxine are key nutrients to help with proper digestions of dietary foods and metabolism.
Capsule shell ( Gelatine, Glycerol, Black iron oxide, Brown iron oxide, Red iron oxide ), Soybean Oil, Yeast basic, Di-Calcium phosphate, Palm oil, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Gelatine Powder ( hydrolysed ), Ferrous Sulphate dried, Yellow Beeswax, Dl-Methionine, L-Cystein HCl, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium D-Pantothenate), P-Amino Benzoic acid, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl ), Zinc Sulphate, Cupric Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Biotin, Folic Acid, cyanocobalamin Vit.B12
Each capsule contains ( average ):- %RDA Thiamine (Vit B1) 10.0 mg 714 Riboflavin (Vit B2) 10.0 mg 625 Niacin 20.0 mg 111 Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 5.00 mg 250 Folacin 9.0 ug 4.5 Vitamin B12 2.0 ug 200 Biotin 20.0 ug 13 Pantothenic Acid 10.0 mg 167 Calcium 28.0 mg 4 Phosphorus 22.0 mg 3 Iron 12.0 mg 8 Zinc 2.0 mg 13 Also contains : Choline 50.0 mg * Copper 50.0 ug * Inositol 50.0 mg * Manganese 16.0 ug * Para Amino Benzoic Acid 10.0 mg * Yeast, Basic primary 100.0mg * Gelatine Powder ( Hydrolysed) 50.0 mg * L-Cysteine Hydrochloride 30.0 mg * Dl-Methionine 30.0 mg * RDA: EC Recommended Daily Allowance * - EC RDA not established. Free from starch,gluten, artificial preservatives and flavouring.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily with meals as a valuable food supplement Can be increased to two if desired. Store in a cool dry place, keep out of reach and sight of children.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer