These are specially formulated flower essences for animals. Flower essences are so effective people are often tempted to use them for their pets. In collaboration with flower essence experts, Bioforce are now able to bring you a range designed especially for the problems experienced by your pets.
The five essence combinations cover emotional states commonly displayed by domestic animals:
- Highly Strung Essence - for over active, excitable and unpredictable animals. Can result in a relaxed, well-adjusted, calm state.
- Timid essence - for fearful, sensitive and insecure animals. Can produce self-assured, confident animals.
- Over Dominant Essence - for headstrong, stubborn and unmanageable animals. Can result in co-operative, willing and patient animals.
- Separation - for times of stress due to separation. Add to food or drink for 1 week prior to separation.
- Emergency Essence - for crises, accidents and distress e.g. thunderstorms, vet visits and travelling. Gives peace, courage and comfort to the animal.
Emergency essence: Tinctures of the flowers of Bluebells, Star of Bethlehem, Aspen, Cherry Plum, Clematis, Elm, Impatiens, mimulus, Oak, Olive, Orange Hawkweed, Rock Rose, Walnut, Water Violet. Alcohol content: approx 27% (v/v). Highly Strung: Tinctures of the flowers of Agrimony, Aspen, Bluebells, Chamomile, Chicory, Cherry Plum, Copper Beech, Impatiens, Rock Water, Scleranthus, Vervain, Wild Oat. Alcohol content: approx 27% (v/v). Over Dominant: Tinctures of the flowers of Bluebells, Chamomile, Cherry Plum, Chestnut Bud, Chicory, Holly, Impatiens, Mimulus, Vervain, Vipers Bugloss, Vine, Walnut.
Alcohol content: approx 27% (v/v). Timid: Tinctures of the flowers of Mimulus, Rock Rose, Aspen, Bluebells, Chamomile, Cherry Plum, Cooper Beech, Elm, Honeysuckle, Larch, Pink Cherry, Pink Yarrow, Vervain, Walnut. Alcohol content: approx 27% (v/v). Separation: Tinctures of the flowers of Aspen, Bluebell, Chamomile, Chicory, Elm, Gentian, Honeysuckle, Mimulus, Mustard, Pink Cherry, Rock Rose, Star of Bethlehem, Vervain, Walnut and Zinnea.
Small animals: (e.g.. Birds, hamsters, etc) 4 drops in food/water 3 times daily. Medium animals: (e.g.. Cats, dogs, rabbits) 7 drops in food/water 3 times daily. Large animals: (e.g.. Horses) 12 drops in food/water 3 times daily.
If animal is pregnant or lactating please seek professional advice before using these products. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption. Flower Essences are not a substitute for correct veterinary care.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer