This is a re-issue (the first since 1984!) of the highly detailed 1/6 scale depiction of the 4-cylinder from Honda motorcycles such as the legendary CB7SOF. The straight four air-cooled engine was a highly durable unit, and in conjunction with the CB750 five-speed transmission, was good for speeds of up to 200km/h.
- This is a 1/6 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- The 4-cylinder air-cooled 748cc engine from a 1979 model year CB7SOF is recreated
with great accuracy, and is depicted with exhaust system, air cleaner, and rear swing
arm with chain drive.
- Complex cylinder head cover and quadruple carburettors are realistically rendered.
- In addition to plastic parts, a number of chrome and matte-plated components are
included for a highly realistic finish.
- Comes with vinyl tubing to recreate breather hoses and oil lines.
- he model is screw-fixed to the included display stand, for which a sticker is also
provided, listing engine specifications and data.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:38.5cm Height:24.5cm Width:6cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm