What if somebody told you there's an alternative natural sweetener that tastes just like sugar but has 40 per cent fewer calories, an extraordinarily low glycaemic index, can help prevent tooth decay and may help maintain your health and wellbeing in other ways too?
- ZyloSweet is ideal as part of a weight loss programme.
- Used to sweeten drinks and in baking, this sweetener has minimal impact on blood sugar and insulin requirements.
- ZyloSweet is also tooth friendly and helps maintain teeth free of decay.
- Xylitol is a natural 'sugar'.
- Since ZyloSweet inhibits yeast, it cannot be used to raise yeast in baking.
NO ADDED: sugar, salt, starch, soya, wheat, gluten, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Replace sugar with equal quantities of Zylosweet in drinks and cooking. When first using Zylosweet, increase your daily intake gradually until your body has adjusted. Large quantities may have a laxative effect.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer