Vitamin A 5000iu
A high quality Vitamin A in an easy to swallow capsule. Vitamin A is stored in the liver and is fat-soluble. It has many important functions in the body, one of which is its antioxidant action. Vitamin A 5000IU -Vitamin A is beneficial for good eyesight, and helps build strong cell membrane. It assists in keeping tissues and organs healthy and in promoting growth, strong bones, healthy skin, hair, teeth and gums.
Did You Know?
- Yellow and green vegetables, fruit and liver are a good source of natural Vitamin A
- Vitamin A, plays an important role in many of the metabolic process such as gene transcription, bone metabolism, haematopoiesis and also in antioxidant activity
- Deficiency can cause blurred vision, respiratory and immune problems, acne and other skin problems
- More beneficial if taken with other supplements such as Vitamin B, C, D and E.
Who are Vitamin A capsules for? Vitamin A capsules may be of benefit to;
- Those who suffer from night blindness, weak eyesight and it may aid in the treatment of many eye disorders.
- Those who wish to build resistance to respiratory infections.
- Those who wish to help shorten the duration of certain infections.
- Those who wish to help keep tissues and organs healthy as well as helping to promote growth, strong bones, healthy skin, hair, teeth and gums.
- Those who wish to reduce age spots.
- Those who wish to treat acne, boils, and open ulcers when applied externally.
What are Vitamin A capsules for?
Vitamin A is a natural source of both vitamins A and D which are key factors in the maintenance of good health. Vitamins A & D are fat soluble vitamins which are stored by the body, transported by lipids and utilised by the body when the physiological need is present.
Vitamin A enhances immunity, may help reduce occurrences of night blindness and is effective against skin disorders, such as acne. Vitamin A is important in the formation of bones and teeth and protects against colds and infections. Vitamin A, as beta-carotene, acts as an anti-oxidant which helps against free radical damage and other diseases.
When should I take Vitamin A capsules?
Vitamin A capsules can be taken by people with eye disorders, those recovering from surgery as well as those who have skin conditions. It may also benefit those on a diet where the consumption of liver and dairy products or certain vegetables may be limited.
Soybean oil, Capsule shell ( Gelatine, Glycerol and Purified Water ), Fish oil ( Vitamin A ), Vitamin D ( Cholecalciferol ).
Each capsule contains ( average ) RDA % Fish Oil provides : 10.0 mg * Vitamin A ( 5000 iu ) 1.50 mg 188 Vitamin D ( 400 iu ) 10.0 ug 200 RDA - EC Recommended Daily Allowance * - RDA not yet established. Free from Starch, salt, yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring and preservative.
One capsule daily as a food supplement. Can be increased to two daily if advised by a qualified person. Store in a cool dry place, keep out of reach and sight of children
This product contains Vitamin A, do not take f pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on advise of a doctor or antenatal clinic. Do not exceed stated amount
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer