A to Z Multivit
Multivitamins with Minerals A-Z tablets provide a balanced vitamin and mineral supplement ideal for busy executives, the elderly, teenagers, mothers, athletes and people doing strenuous exercise and energetic work or for anyone looking to safeguard dietary intake of these important nutrients. They are also useful to women during their monthly cycles or when pregnant and for nursing mothers.
Did You Know?
- Multivitamin and minerals supplements help to ensure one is getting sufficient vitamins and minerals required for the body to function properly.
- The main advantage of taking daily multivitamin and mineral supplements is that they are able to make up for anything that is lacking a persons diet.
- Those most likely to benefit from taking such a supplement include dieters, allergy sufferers, vegans, fast-food junkies and pregnant women.
- Vitamins and minerals not only help the body function, but they work to strengthen each other.
- The body absorbs iron through the help of vitamin C. Vitamin D and K are the only vitamins the body can supply for itself. the skin creates Vitamin D when it is exposed to sunlight.
- Vitamins K is produced by intestinal bacteria.
- Outside sources must supply the body with all other vitamins.
- Health Aid Multivitamins and Minerals offers high potency multi-vitamin and mineral formula with all the key nutrients in their optimum form for better absorption and assimilation.
What are Multivitamins with Minerals A-Z tablets for?
It’s possible—and preferable—to get the daily nutrients needed from a healthy, balanced diet. But surveys show that many people fall short in a variety of key vitamins and minerals.
Who are Multivitamins with Minerals A-Z tablets for? Multivitamins with Minerals A-Z tablets may be of benefit to;
- Those who are looking for an all-round balanced multivitamin and mineral combination
- Those who need additional support at times of stress or poor eating habits
- Women who wish to safeguard their nutrient intake at each stage of their life-cycle
- Elderly people who with age develop poor absorption of certain vitamins and minerals, and demand a higher requirements for some of these key vitamins and minerals
- Strict vegetarians that lack certain vitamins due to their diets
- People following weight loss programmes
- Children under going puberty
When should I take Multivitamins with Minerals A-Z tablets?
Multivitamins with Minerals A-Z should be taken on a daily basis to supplement the diet and optimise wellbeing and good health.
Each tablet contains (average):
Vitamin A (2664iu) 800ug, Beta-carotene 4mg, Vitamin D (200iu) 5ug, Vitamin E (11iu) 11mg, Vitamin C 68mg, Thiamine HCI (vitamin B1) 1.8mg, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 2.4mg, Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 22mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI) 3.67mg, Folacin (folic acid) 400ug, Vitamin B12 2ug, Biotin 0.17mg, Pantothenic Acid 6.52mg, Vitamin K 33ug, Calcium 178mg, Iron 20mg, Magnesium 110mg, Zinc 15mg, Iodine 165ug, Boron 150ug, Chromium 30ug, Copper 2.50mg, Manganese 2.75mg, Molybdenum 2.75ug, Potassium 44mg, Selenium 28ug, Nickel 5ug, Tin 11ug, Vanadium 11ug.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
Free from artificial colour, preservatives and flavouring.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer