MSM, an organic sulphur compound with Vitamin C, is important to many body functions. MSM is a naturally occurring organic compound found in all living plant and animal tissues. MSM is an essential component of all bodily systems and normal organ functions. Since naturally occurring MSM is easily destroyed by food processing and the body constantly utilises and excretes it, supplementation may be advisable to safeguard dietary intake.
- Natural source of Sulphur
- Helps maintain healthy joints
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Available in a pack of 90 tablets
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are MSM Tablets?
MSM is a naturally occurring organic sulphur compound. Sulphur is present in every cell of the body and is necessary for the proper functioning of vital organs, respiratory and immune systems. MSM is a vital building block of joints, cartilage, skin, hair and nails, and methyl groups, which support many vital biochemical processes in the body, including energy production. HealthAid MSM tablets are formulated using superior raw material powder to provide a product that is easily and readily absorbed by the body for maximum effect.
Who are MSM Tablets for? MSM Tablets may be of benefit to;
- People who have little protein in their diets
- Those who experience painful muscles and joints
- People who have inflammatory disorders of the joints
- Those who wish to maintain healthy growth
- People who wish to maintain healthy hair, skin and nails
What are MSM Tablets for?
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) has been used for pain and swelling of muscles and joints.
- MSM helps maintain healthy bones, joints and ligament structure
- Maintain absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- MSM helps production of collagen, keratin and protein essential for healthy growth.
- MSM may have anti-inflammatory properties, effective in the treatment of Osteoarthritis
Bulking agent ( Microcrystalline cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium ), Methyl Sulphonyl Methane, Vitamin C ( ascorbic acid ), Anti caking agent ( *Stearic acid, *Magnesium stearate ), Pharmaceutical glaze ( shellac ), Talc *From vegetable source.
Each tablet contains ( average ) RDA % Vitamin C 60 mg 100 MSM 1000 mg* Providing Bio available sulphur 34% 340mg RDA- EC Recommended Daily Allowance. * - EC RDA not yet established Free from genetically modified material, yeast, gluten, sugar, salt, soya & dairy free. Free from preservatives, artificial colouring and flavouring. Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet three times a day, or as directed by suitably qualified person. Store in a cool dry place, keep out of sight and reach of children.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer