Helps to maintain a firm, lean, trimmed and healthy toned body with 80% conjugated acids. CLA is used by the body to help improve the way the body stores and utilises energy so regulating and lowering body fat percentages. In the process CLA helps improve and enhance muscle tone in our body. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant and is good for the body immune system. To obtain maximum benefit use HealthAid Maxi-lean in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet and moderate exercise.
What are CLA capsules?
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a slightly altered form of the essential fatty acid linoleic acid and is naturally found in red meat, beef, poultry, eggs, dairy products, human blood, tissues and breast milk at a concentration of 2-10mg per gram of fat.
Due to the high saturated and animal fat content many people are reducing intake of these foods and so their dietary intake of CLA may be low. Supplementation is a convenient and safe way to increase dietary levels of CLA without raising intakes of saturated fats
Who are CLA capsules for? CLA may be of benefit to:
What are CLA capsules for?
- Those who wish to lose weight
- Those who wish to maintain weight loss
- Those who wish to boost their metabolism
- Those who wish to decrease cholesterol levels
- People that would like to have a lean body and toned muscles
A regular daily supplement of CLA may help to allow nutrients in the form of fats, proteins and carbohydrates to enter active cells such as muscle, connective tissue and organs, instead of being stored in passive fat cells. Fat cells may then begin to empty themselves in order to feed the active cells of the body; thereby resulting in fat loss and muscle gain.
- Increases body protein (muscle tissue).
- Inhibits the body's mechanism for storing fat, causing the body to utilise fatty reserves for energy.
- Increases hormone sensitive lipase activity -an enzymes that break down fats stored in fat cells.
- The fatty acids are returned to the blood stream to be used by muscle cells as an energy source.
- Inhibits lipoprotein lipase -an enzyme that breaks down fat globules in the blood so that fat uptake can occur.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid Oil, Capsule shell (Gelatin, Glycerol and Purified Water), Natural Colour (Titanium Dioxide).
Each capsule contains (average): Conjugated Linoleic Acid Oil - 1000mg derived from Sunflower and Safflower oil which provides 80% CLA. Free Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 800mg. No added sugar or salt. Free from yeast, gluten, soya, wheat and dairy products.
For adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule three times a day with food, or as advised by a suitably qualified person. Maximum of four a day.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer