L-Lysine maximises utilisation of fatty acids that is required for energy production and is an essential amino acid vital in the make-up of critical body proteins. It is needed for growth and development, tissue repairs, and production enzymes. People with repeated cold sores and viral infections such as herpes are well advised to include L-Lysine as part of their diet. The body utilises L-Lysine for fatty acid breakdown, which is required for energy production, concentration and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- L-Lycine is crucial for the proper absorption of calcium from the gastrointestinal tract
- Facilitates the production of enzymes, hormones and antibodies and assists in the formation of muscle protein
- Aids in the synthesis of collagen, an important constituent of bones and connective tissues
- Available in a pack of 60 tablets
What are L-Lysine tablets?
Lysine is an essential amino acid vital in the make-up of critical body proteins. It is necessary for growth and development, tissue repair and the production enzymes. People with repeated cold sores and viral infections such as herpes are well advised to include L-Lysine for fatty acid breakdown, which is required for energy production, concentration and a healthy cardiovascular system.
Who are L-Lysine tablets for? L-Lysine tablets may be of benefit to;
- People who gym or exercise often
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy body weight
- Those wishing to reduce alcohol craving
- People who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
What are L-Lysine tablets for? L-Lysine tablets may help;
- calcium absorption
- tissue & collagen synthesis
- fight Herpes Simplex virus
- growth and bone development
L-Lysine hydrochloride, Di-calcium Phospate, Bulking agent ( Microcrystalline cellulose), Anti caking agent ( *Magnesium stearate, *Stearic acid ), Shellac, Acacia. * From vegetable source.
Each tablet contains ( average ) RDA % L-Lysine hydrochloride 500.0 mg * RDA - EC Recommended Daily Allowance. * - EC RDA not yet established Free from yeast, gluten, salt, preservatives, artificial colouring and flavouring.
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one or two tablets daily on an empty stomach. Can be increased to three tablets if required or as directed by a suitably qualified person. Store in a cool dry place, keep out of sight and reach of children.
Pregnant women should seek advice before use.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer