A key to good digestive health and overall well-being is the maintenance of a healthy bacterial balance in the body. Poor diet, stress, alcohol and antibiotics can upset the gastrointestinal tract by destroying good bacteria and allowing undesirable bacteria to multiply.
ImmuProbio is a unique formulation containing a superior blend of 50 billion viable bacterial strains, fortified with a prebiotic (FOS), to help replenish the body’s good bacteria and maintain a healthy immune system. HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency
- Helps to ease the symptoms of IBS
- Helps to ease bloating and gas
- Helps to maintain a healthy digestive system
- Available in a pack of 30 capsules
- Suitable for vegans
What are ImmuProbio capsules for?
- May play a role in maintaining good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system
- May help maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut
- May help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria.
- May help inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that may cause digestive stress
- May help in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
- May be useful in preventing and treating diarrhea and constipation
- May help alleviate the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- May be useful in preventing and/or reducing the recurrence of vaginal yeast infections and urinary tract infections
- Could help to improve lactose absorption in people who are lactose intolerant
Who are ImmuProbio capsules for?
ImmuProbio capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- Those following a course of antibiotics
- People who lead a stressful lifestyle
- Those who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient rich foods
- People feeling lethargic or rundown
- Travellers who may be wary of the hygiene and water of the countries
which they are visiting
B. bifidum, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, B. breve and B. longum, L. casei, L. lactis, L. bulgaricus, L. salivarius, Rice Maltodextrin, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell)
Each Capsule Contains (Average): Bifidobacterium bifidum 25 billion*, Lactobacillus acidophilus 10 billion *, Lactobacillus rhamnosus 4.5 billion*, Lactobacillus plantarum 3 billion*, Bifidobacterium breve 2 billion*, Bifidobacterium longum 2 billion*, Lactobacillus casei 2 billion*, Lactobacillus lactis 1 billion*, Lactobacillus bulgaricus 250 million*, Lactobacillus salvarius 250 million*. Total cultures 50billion*, Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) 189mg
* The stated bacterial count combination was incorporated at the time of manufacture. Due to the unstable nature of organisms, the live count may vary and may decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions.
Adults one capsule daily, preferably before breakfast. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
When should I take ImmuProbio capsules?
ImmuProbio capsules can be taken on a daily basis for general health and well-being of the digestive tract or just periodically to overcome momentary stomach disorders as well as for support during or following an antibiotic course
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer