Hyaluronic Acid 55mg
Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring compound present throughout the body; with the highest concentrations found in connective tissue such as skin and cartilage. Optimum levels of Hyaluronic Acid are essential to help maintain joint fluidity and elasticity as it may help stimulate the uptake of water and nutrients into the joint cartilage. It helps promote optimum cushioning between the bones, improving mobility, flexibility and providing support to healthy bones and supple joints.
Hyaluronic Acid 55mg:
- Hyaluronic acid provides a cushion effect between the joints
- Plays an important role in tissue dehydration, lubrication
and cellular function
- Vital in the structural development and natural regeneration
processes of the body
- Available in a pack of 30 two-a-day tablets
- Suitable for vegans
What are Hyaluronic Acid tablets for?
- Helps Lubricate the joints
- Helps build strong cartilage
- Helps keep joints strong
- Helps improve the flexibility of cartilage
- May help alleviate certain symptoms associated with rheumatoid and osteoarthritis
- Helps alleviate painful joints
- May help maintain healthy skin
Who are Hyaluronic Acid tablets for? Hyaluronic Acid tablets may be of benefit to;
- Those who experience disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Sports people who are more prone to injury
- Elderly people who may experience stiff, sore joints
- People who wish to maintain healthy flexible joints
- Those who wish to have joint and mobility support
- People who wish to maintain healthy skin
When should I take Hyaluronic Acid tablets?
Hyaluronic tablets are safe to be taken on a daily basis for general health and well-being, but is most useful doing times of injury, sport, or during the ageing process to help reduce pain and improve mobility.
Di-Calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, hyaluronic acid, veg. Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one or two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer