Brighter Day Tablets
A tasty, natural blackcurrant flavour drink to help when you're feeling down in the dumps. Useful in the darker, colder months.
- With vitamin B6, B12, vitamin C and magnesium which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamins B6, B12, folic acid, vitamin C also contribute to normal psychological function
- Formulated with curcumin, the colourful polyphenol from the spice turmeric
- Turmeric has long history of traditional use dating back nearly 4000 years
- Quercetin and curcumin work in partnership together
- Add to water for a delicious and vibrant drink
- Sweetened with stevia, dissolves gently due to naturalness
- 15 effervescent tablets per tube
Acidity regulator: citric acid; sodium bicarbonate, magnesium carbonate, sweetener: sorbitol;l-tryptophan, inulin, curcumin, l-ascorbic acid, magnesium citrate, colour: beetroot powder (potato maltodextrin, acidity regulator: citric acid); magnesium carbonate, quercetin, anti-caking agent: tricalcium phosphate; potato starch, natural flavouring (blackcurrant) (emulsifier: acacia gum); sweetener: steviol glycosides; pyridoxine HCl, cyanocobalamin, zinc citrate, folic acid.
Vitamin C 100mg (125% NRV*) Vitamin B6 20mg (1429% NRV*) Folic Acid 100µg (50% NRV*) Vitamin B12 20µg (800% NRV*) Magnesium 100mg (27% NRV*) Zinc 5mg (50% NRV*) Curcumin 100mg Quercetin 50mg Tryptophan 220mg *NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Adults break one tablet in half & add to water, dissolves gently. Take one tablet a day. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied & balanced diet & healthy lifestyle. Long term intakes of this amount of Vit B6 may lead to mild tingling & numbness. Consult your doctor if under medical supervision or taking prescribed medications, like anti-depressants. Not advisable if pregnant. Can cause drowsiness; do not drive or operate machinery if affected. STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry, steam free environment out of reach of children.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer