|STATUS:|| OUT OF STOCK (DUE SHORTLY) |
What are Zimacal effervescent tablets? Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc are three of the most important minerals that the body needs to help gain and maintain strong bone health. Calcium and Magnesium help to maintain strong
healthy bones whilst zinc is essential for cell division and growth. Zimacal from Health Aid is specially formulated with Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and added vitamin D and K for optimum absorption and support to help build and strengthen
bones and teeth. Health Aid Zimacal offers complete bone support in one great tasting citrus flavoured effervescent tablet; making it simple to take and pleasant to taste
- Important for the healthy development and maintenance of
strong bones and teeth
- Helps maintain healthy muscle contraction and function
- Dissolves rapidly to make a great tasting drink
- Available in a pack of 20 tasty effervescent tablets
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are Zimacal effervescent tablets for? Zimacal effervescent tablets may be;
- Good for the healthy development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Important in supporting bone health in postmenopausal women.
- May help maintain heartbeat and normal blood circulation.
- Essential for muscle contraction and relaxation.
Who are Zimacal effervescent tablets for? Zimacal effervescent tablets may be of benefit to;
- Those who wish to build strong bones and healthy teeth.
- Athletes who may experience repeated bone injuries.
- Elderly people who may have poor bone health
- Women who are going through either pre or post menopause period.
- People who need to regulate muscle contraction, including their heartbeat.
- Those on restricted or imbalanced diets with insufficient essential mineral intake.
|Each tablet contains (average):
|Vitamin D (160iu)
|RDA: EC Recommended Daily Allowance * RDA Not Yet Established
Use product according to directions stated on the pack. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Please check with your primary healthcare physician before taking this supplement if you suffer from a medical condition, are on prescribed medication, are pregnant or breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies. Food supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Does not use after the expiry date.
Customers also bought these items in this range.
►Search for even more HealthAid
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer<< Back