Vitamin K Complex + Vit D3
Health Aid Vitamin K Complex + Vit D3 tablets provide unique and well balanced combination of essential fat soluble Vitamins such as: Vitamin K1, Vitamin K2- Menaquinone7 and Vitamin D3, offering a great support to bone and cardiovascular health.
Menaquinone-MK7 is a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin K2 that has been known to contribute to the maintenance of a healthy heart and blood vessels.
Vitamin K Complex + Vit D3 tablets are beneficial for:
- People who want to maintain strong healthy bones.
- People who aim to increase their bone density.
- Ideal for the development or renewal of bone cells.
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone aliments.
- Available in a pack of 30 tablets
- Suitable for Vegetarians
What are Vitamin K Complex + Vit D3 tablets for?
- Play an important role in the structure, integrity and maintenance of healthy bones.
- Required for normal blood coagulation. Support for cardiovascular health and a healthy heart.
- Help regulate the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorous in the body.
- Play a crucial role in bone formation and mineralisation.
- Support the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
Vitamin K Complex + Vit D3 tablets are beneficial to:
- People, who wish to support their cardiovascular system, maintain healthy heart and vessels.
- Those with a poor diet.
- People who do not have enough exposure to sunlight.
- People who want to improve their teeth health.
Bulking Agent (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin K2-MK7 (menaquinone-7), Preparation (glycerol monostearate, fermented defatted flour extract, alpha tocopherol acetate), Coating (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, titanium dioxide, glycerine),Vitamin D3 Preparation (acacia, starch, medium chain triglycerides,cholecalciferol, DL-a-tocopherol), Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate).
All the ingredients meet the requirements of USP/NF, BP, EP, BHP pharmacopoeia or supplier specifications
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Seek professional advice before taking this supplement, if you are on blood-thinning medications.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer