Vitamin E 1000iu
Vitamin E is utilised to help maintain a healthy heart, support red blood cells and nourish the skin. It functions as a natural powerful antioxidant, which helps combat free radical damage to the body. It can be used to support important nutrients like as unsaturated fatty acids and Vitamin A from oxidative damage. Oxidation of cells is a process connected to cellular ageing, which can bring harm to the body.
- Important for the protection of our cell membranes as well
as keeping skin, heart and circulation, nerves, muscles and red
blood cells healthy
- Helps maintain a normal healthy cardiovascular system
- Powerful antioxidant to help fight free radicals and slow
the aging process
- Available in pack of 30, 60 & 100 one-a-day capsules
What is Vitamin E 1000iu capsules for?
- May help to protect cells from the free radical damages
- Protection against air pollution, toxins and protect skin from ultraviolet radiations and sunburns.
- May increases cell life and ageing
- May help to build healthy immune system
- May strengthens blood vessels and improves blood circulation
- May help improve and maintain skin tone
- Also increases stamina in sports people and athletes.
- May help maintain healthy heart
- Important for the well functioning of red and white blood cells.
Who is Vitamin E 1000iu capsules for?
Vitamin E 1000iu capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those who have additional oxidative stress on their bodies such as heavy smokers.
- People who wish to improve their immune power.
- Menopausal women may choose to be supplemented with vitamin E.
- People, who have been exposed to the harsh sun, use sun beds or have sunburnt.
- People who wish to maintain healthy skin.
- Those who wish to safeguard themselves against the effects of ageing.
Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), Bulking Agent (soybean oil),Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine),humectant (glycerol)].
Vitamin E 1000iu 670mg 5583% RDA
Vitamin E 1000iu capsules can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and wellbeing to counteract free radical damage and its effects on the body. Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily after meals. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer