Health Aids Multi Minerals are specially chelated so the body can easily absorb and utilize the minerals. Minerals act as catalysts in the body to help with the essential maintenance of strong bones, healthy nerve cells, healthy blood systems and teeth. They form important constituents of body fluids, enzyme systems and tissues.
- Essential for maintaining strong bones, teeth, healthy nerve
cells and blood system
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels and a healthy
- Powerful antioxidant properties
- Available in a pack of 30 prolonged release tablets
- Suitable for vegans
What are Multi Minerals tablets for?
- Multi Minerals tablets may
- Helps maintain strong bones and teeth
- Maintains healthy nerve cell function
- Maintains a healthy circulatory system and maintain heartbeat
- May improve digestion and keeps body active at all time
- May help regulate the passage of nutrients in and out of cellular membranes
- May ease symptoms of insomnia
Who are Multi Minerals tablets for?
Multi Minerals tablets may be of benefit to;
- Those who are looking for an all-round mineral combination with added vitamins
- Those who need additional support at times of stress or poor eating habits
- People who wish to safeguard their nutrient intake at each stage of their lifecycle
- People with busy and active lifestyle
Calcium AAC, Bulking Agent [microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate,hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Magnesium AAC, Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, silica), Glazing Agent (HPMC, veg. glycerine), BindingAgent (acacia gum), Iron AAC, L-Glutamic Acid, Betaine HCl, Manganese AAC, Zinc AAC, Copper AAC, Vitamin D2 prep (cellulose, HPMC, dl-alpha tocopherol), Molybdenum AAC, Chromium Chloride, Selenium AAC, Potassium Iodide, Potassium AAC.
Vitamin D (400 iu) 10µg, Calcium** 163mg, Iron** 3.3mg, Zinc** 3mg, Iodine 58µg, Copper** 0.5mg, Manganese** 1.6mg, Chromium 25µg, Molybdenum** 400µg, L-Glutamic Acid 25mg, Betaine Hydrochloride 25mg
Multi Minerals tablets can be taken at any time to optimise wellbeing and good health. Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer