Hair, Skin & Nail Formula
Specific vitamin supplements can play a significant role in helping to maintain healthy hair, skin and nails. If the diet is inadequate then a good supplement is absolutely important to the maintenance of a healthy body and healthy looking hair, skin and nails. HairSkiNail has been formulated using vitamins, minerals and important amino acids that are metabolised to provide nutrients to these specific areas as well as maintaining the digestive system and proper blood circulation. HairSkiNail is not only a supplement for hair, skin and nails, the B vitamins promote digestion and metabolism, vitamin E helps with poor circulation and hormonal imbalance, and the selected amino acids not only having strong antioxidant properties but also are good liver protectors and detoxifiers, these factors all contribute to poor hair skin and nails.
- All in one formula to help maintain healthy looking hair,
skin and nails
- Provides essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids needed
for healthy hair, skin and nails
- Helps safeguard essential nutrients for a radiant complexion
- Available in a pack of 30 one-a-day tablets
- Suitable for vegetarians
For Hair and Nails:
- Amino acid (protein) supplements: L-Methionine, Amino Acid Complex is very helpful for tissue repair and rebuilding.
- L-Cysteine supplies the sulphur that is essential for healthy, strong hair and nails; it is also a building block for alpha-keratin, the primary protein found in hair and nails. This gives lustre to the hair, and strength to the nails.
- Biotin helps nourish and reduce dry, flaky skin and seborrhea (excessive secretions of sebum, an oily substance made from fat and cellular debris). Biotin also helps prevent hair loss, as well as it promotes the growth of strong nails
- Inositol and Zinc both function to regulate the oil content in the hair and are both essential to maintain good hair growth, colour and thickness. Zinc deficiencies can also be related to greying of hair. Zinc also gives strength to hair.
- Vitamin C, E, Zinc and Copper helps maintain the oxygen supply to the hair follicles and outer layers of the skin.
- B-vitamins which include Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin and Pyridoxine are common nutrients that help skin condition such as flaky, dry and scaly skin.
- B-vitamin in particularly B5 (Pantothenic acid) is especially beneficial for acne, pimples, blemishes and skin outbreaks.
- Vitamin E and Selenium help reduce the risk of skin and other cancers due to their powerful antioxidant properties that will also slow down the process of ageing.
- Zinc is important for cellular repair; zinc will also prevent the skin from drying out and becoming scaly. This also helps diminish dandruff problems in the scalp.
- Amino acid complex are very helpful for tissue repair and rebuilding tissues of the skin. They are good detoxifiers, helping to flush toxins from the body which is essential for good clear skin.
Calcium (as Citrate & AAC), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium oxide, Di-basic Calcium Phosphate, Choline citrate, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Iron amino acid chealate, Ascorbic acid, L-methionine, L-cysteine, Stearic acid, coating (hydroxyl propyl methyl cellulose, glycerine), nicotinamide, Zinc oxide, pyridoxine HCL (vitamin B6), Calcium panthothate, Magnesium stearate, Thiamine HCL, riboflavin, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), d-alpha tocopheryl succinate (vitamin E), folic acid, cupric sulphate, d-biotin, amino acid complex, manganese sulphate, sodium selenate, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
Use product according to directions stated on the pack. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Please check with your primary healthcare physician before taking this supplement if you suffer from a medical condition, are on prescribed medication, are pregnant or breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies. Food supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Do not use after the expiry date.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily, preferably with food, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer