Starflower Oil 1000mg
Health-Aid Mega Gamma Star is formulated using oil extracted from the seeds of the Borage plant, it is also known as the Star Flower. This oil is the richest natural source of gamma linolenic acid which is used by the body and converted in to substances called prostaglandins. These control everyday metabolic processes to ensure the body functions smoothly. This oil contains not less than 22 % of GLA as fatty acids. This is the highest GLA in one capsule. These capsules are specially formulated using cold pressed Borage oil to ensure quality and concentration. The pure oil is hermetically sealed in a soft gelatine capsule without any artificial preservatives. This is the 1,000mg version of Health Aid's Starflower oil product.
Starflower Oil 1000mg
- Helps balance hormones and alleviate premenstrual syndrome
- Helps clear problematic skin and eczema
- Maintains healthy joints and provides support for arthritis
- Contains natural high level of GLA than EPO
- Available in packs of 30 & 60 cold pressed capsules
What are Starflower Oil 1000mg?
HealthAid Starflower Oil is extracted from the seeds of the borage plant and contains the richest source of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), even more potent than Evening Primrose Oil. GLA is a fatty acid that the body converts to a hormone-like substance called prostaglandin. This helps maintain the body’s metabolism, to keep it functioning effectively and efficiently. It is an ideal supplement for healthy skin and flexible joints. HealthAid Starflower Oil contains no less than 230mg (23%) of GLA, together with Vitamin E, it is sealed in a soft gelatine capsule to maintain freshness and purity.
Who are Starflower Oil 1000mg for? Starflower Oil 1000mg may be of benefit to;
- People who wish to improve their overall wellbeing.
- People who wish to maintain good cholesterol levels
- People who wish to maintain normal blood pressure
- People who have skin disorders
- Women who experience the symptoms of PMS
What are Starflower Oil 1000mg for?
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) – has been shown to eradicate swollen abdomen and breast discomfort as well as reducing irritability and depression.
- Eczema and other skin disorders – Psoriasis may be helped by Starflower Oil.
- Cholesterol and Blood Pressure – has been shown to reduce high serum cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Improving the Immune System – low levels of essential fatty acids may stop the action of interferon, the body’s natural virus killer.
Star flower oil ( Borage oil ), Capsule shell ( gelatine, glycerol, Purified water ), Vitamin E ( d-Alpha Tocopherol ).
Each capsule contains ( average ) RDA % Star flower oil 1000.0 mg * ( which contain 23.0 % of Gama linolenic acid ) Vitamin E ( 20 iu ) 20.0 mg 200 RDA - EC Recommended Daily Allowance. * - EC RDA not yet established Free from starch, yeast, gluten, corn, salt, artificial colouring, preservatives and flavouring.
One capsule daily upon rising as a valuable nutritional supplement
Store in a cool dry place, keep out of reach and sight of children.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer