Dandelion Root Extract
This herbal remedy has been specially formulated using the best quality standardised Taraxacum officinale extract rich in the active elements that help in the maintenance of a healthy digestive, urinary and liver system. This product helps maintain a healthy liver with its detoxifying elements, acts as a diuretic to aid healthy kidneys and also has a gentle laxative action.
What are dandelion tablets?
HealthAid Dandelion root tablets are specially formulated using the best quality standardised extract rich in the active elements that help in the maintenance of a healthy digestive, urinary and liver system. Dandelion root is extremely high in nutrients, they have a relatively high protein content, one of the highest calcium contents, thus making them a superior alternative for those sensitive to dairy products or who do not absorb calcium well from dairy products. They contain a good assortment of alkaline salts, such as sodium, potassium and choline, a factor of the Vitamin B complex which scientists have considered essential to liver functions.
Who are dandelion tablets for? Dandelion tablets may be of benefit to;
- Those with high blood pressure
- Those with fluid retention
- Those in need of a body detox
- People who consume alcohol regularly or excessively
- People suffering from skin disorders, arthritis or constipation.
What are dandelion tablets for?
- Dandelion can be used as a diuretic
- Dandelion may be useful in the treatment of high blood pressure.
- It is believed to be a detoxifying herb working principally on the liver, gallbladder and kidneys to help remove body wastes.
- It may help reduce the overall fluid volume in the body & stimulate the removal of toxins in urine.
- It is believed to have a major therapeutic benefit for many ailments including constipation and skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis as well as arthritic conditions including Osteo-arthritis & gout.
Bulking agent (Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Crosslinked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose), Dandelion root extract, Anti-caking agent (Veg Magnesium Stearate, Veg Stearic Acid), Glazing agent (Polyvinylpyrrolidone).
Each tablets contains (average) – dandelion root extract and raw powder 140mg. (Taraxacum officinale) 4:1 equivalent to 560mg of raw dandelion root powder.
Free from GM materials, artificial colouring, preservatives, flavourings, sugar, salt, and yeast, gluten, Soya, wheat and dairy products.
Recommended daily intake – adults and children over 12 years, 1-2 tablets daily or as directed by a qualified person.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer