Breathe Easy tablets
Maintain your Natural resistance - The common cold can set in when the body's natural balance is thrown off. Breathe
Easy tablets help strengthen the digestive fire, which is often compromised by colder weather. This formula will also support your resistance to the cold, help lubricate the lungs and restore your body's balance of moisture and mucus. Helps support these ayurvedic factors · fluid balance and the production of mucus throughout the body (Kapha) · lubrication of the lungs and throughout the body (Shleshaka Kapha) - balance of the thirteen digestive fires or metabolic processes (Agnis) - circulation of nutrients and respiration (Vyana Vata).
- The herbs in Breathe Easy tablets are combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This improves the bio availability of vital nutrients.
- It also creates synergy - the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
- Dry Ginger and Long Pepper are both renowned for supporting overall digestion, assimilation and metabolism.
- This helps reduce improperly digested impurities (Ama) that can decrease your resistance to cold weather.
- Dry Ginger, Long Pepper and Cinnamon also help maintain the body's optimal operating temperature which further improves resistance to cold.
- Inula, Marshmallow and Liquorice help balance moisture and mucus in the upper body (Tarpaka Kapha and Shleshaka Kapha), as well as respiration and circulation.
- (Vyana Vata). Cinnamon, Cardamom, Bamboo and Liquorice all enhance the bio availability of the foods you eat.
- This improves the formation and assimilation of nutrients for good overall health.
ocimum sanctum, caccinia glauca, althaea rosea, zingiber officinalis, iris germanica, saccharum officinarum, bambusa arundinacea, piper longum, elettaria cardamomum, cinnamomum zeylanicum, glycyrrhiza glabra, coral
Ocimum sanctum Linn. Holy Basil leaf 1, Saccharum officinarum Linn. Sugar Cane juice of stem 2, Bambusa arundinacea Willd. Bamboo Manna secretion 3, Piper longum Linn. Long Pepper fruit 4, Onosma bracteatum Wall. Gaozaban whole plant 5, Glycyrrhiza glabra Linn. Liquorice root extract 5, Inula racemosa Hook. f. Inula root 7, Elettaria cardamomum (Linn.) Cardamom fruit 7, Cinnamomum zeylanicum Blu Cinnamon bark 9, Zingiber officinale Rosc. Ginger rhizome 10
Althaea officinalis Marsh Mallow flower 10, Corallium rubrum L. Red coral stem 12, Acacia arabica Willd. Gum Arabic excipient 13, Talcum Talc excipient 14.
Take one tablet twice daily with warm water. Ideally do not take on an empty stomach and wait an hour after a meal. Ideally take for about 45 days.
An intake of 2-3 times more than the recommended dose is generally well tolerated.
In case of intake more than this, skip the next dose. In case of discomfort consult
your health advisor.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer