|STATUS:|| OUT OF STOCK (DUE SHORTLY) |
Saw Palmetto Complex
Saw Palmetto single herb preparation. Saw Palmetto is also known as Sabal serrulata, or Serenoa repens and is a palm tree native to North America and the West Indies.
Saw Palmetto Complex has now been changed to a single herb preparation of Saw Palmetto.
- The main active constituent is Saw Palmetto fruit (sabal serrulata).
- It is a herb which comes complete with a number of different botanical names.
- For may years, it was known as Sabal serrulata.
- More recently, however, new botanical nomenclature has provided it with the name Serenoa repens.
- The Saw Plametto is a small palm with fan shaped leaves.
- The fruit is dark red and the size of olives. It contains an oil, known as palmetto oil, which is one of the main active ingredients.
100g of fresh plant tincture (extracted in alcohol 75% by volume) typically contains the tincture of Sabal serrulata
Tincture of Saw Palmetto. Also known as Serenoa repens.
10 to 20 drops in a little water 2 to 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. Medical opinion should be sought if the condition persists or is accompanied by bleeding or a fever.
Customers also bought these items in this range.
►Search for even more Bioforce
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer<< Back