|STATUS:|| OUT OF STOCK (DUE SHORTLY) |
|FREE DELIVERY AVAILABLE (*UK only)|
Centaurium or Centaury is a fresh herbal extract made by A Vogel. Centaurium has been classified by herbalists as a 'stomach bitter' and this is demonstrated in its bitter taste.
Key Details about A Vogel (Bioforce) Herbs
- Bioforce herbal products are prepared from organically cultivated or wild herbs in Switzerland.
- Fresh herbs, harvested at their prime, are used to prepare the tinctures.
- No pesticides, insecticides, fungicides or chemical fertilizers used.
- Alcohol extraction ensures a good balance of the important elements present in each herb.
- Stringent quality control analyses before, during and after processing enables Bioforce to produce tinctures of uniform quality and purity.
- Unique dispensing insert guarantees accurate measurement and prevents contamination.
100g of fresh plant tincture (extracted in alcohol 66% by volume) typically contains the tincture of 100g Centaurium umbellatum.
fresh plant tincture (extracted in alcohol 66% by volume)
Adults: 10 drops in a little water 3 times daily before meals. Children: Half adult amount.
Please seek medical advice if pregnant. Keep out of reach of children.
Customers also bought these items in this range.
►Search for even more Bioforce
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer<< Back