Agnus Castus Extract
Vitex agnus castus is also known as the Chaste Tree which is a native to Asia and the Mediterranean. Health Aid Agnus Castus tablets are formulated using the best quality root powder and is an excellent supplement for women at all stages of life from the young going through onto adulthood and on through to menopause and beyond
What are Agnus Castus tablets?
Agnus Castus tablets are formulated using the best quality root powder and is an excellent supplement for women at all stages of life, from the young through to adulthood and on through the menopause and beyond.
Agnus castus is one of the oldest phyto-medicines which has a balancing effect on female hormones. Agnus castus' amphoteric or 'normalising' characteristics make it useful in many situations including menopause
What are Agnus Castus tablets for?
- To help correct hormonal imbalances
- To help with menopausal symptoms
- To help during pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- May help avoid Irregular menstruation
- May help in case of Infertility
- May help menorrhagia (heavy menstruation)
Who are Agnus Castus tablets for? Agnus Castus tablets may be of benefit to;
- Girls or women who frequently miss their periods.
- Women who need help in maintaining hormonal balance especially those going through menopause.
- Women who generally suffer from PMS and related conditions including stress and acne.
- Women experiencing very heavy periods.
- Women who are stressed and highly emotional
Bulking agent ( di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose ), Agnus Castus, Anti caking agent ( *Magnesium Stearate, *Stearic Acid ). Croscarmellose Sodium, Pharmaceutical glaze, Colloidal Silica, Talc.* From vegetable source.
Each tablet contains ( average ) : 550mg Agnus Castus. Free from artificial flavouring, colouring and preservatives., No added Sugar, Salt or Starch.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily as required.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of sight and reach of children. Do not use Agnus Castus if pregnant or breastfeeding. Those using oral contraceptives, HRT or other hormonal preparations should seek advise before use.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer