Discovered in the eighteenth century, modern homeopathy has been successfully used by millions of people throughout the world. Homeopathy works by treating the whole person rather than the symptoms of the illness, so it fits in well with today's 'healthy' lifestyles.
It can be used to aid most minor ailments and conditions such as coughs, colds, aches and pains and it can be used by adults and children of all ages.
- 6c potency is for most common or long standing ailments.
- 30c potency for emergencies and acute symptoms.
- Aches & Pains: Lumbago- useful in early stages. Sharp stabbing pains. Neuralgia - Left sided pain, numbness, tingling cheek, Red, hot face.
- Coughs and colds: Colds - early signs, frequent sneezing.
- First aid - blisters, to help with shock, tingling or numb, intense itching and swelling. Fainting - shock/emotional excitement. Prickly heat - sensitive skin brought on by sudden and excessive summer heat. Shock/fear - to treat shock/fear.
- Skincare: Burns/scalds(minor) - to deal with the shock of a burn.
Sucrose coating/Lactose core.
Homeopathic remedies are extremely delicate and should be protected from environmental influences such as chemicals and light. They are best stored in their original containers in a dry cupboard,away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
Homeopathic remedies should always be taken on a clean palate, at least 15-30 minutes before or after eating or drinking. Never handle homeopathic remedies directly as this may reduce their effectiveness. Ensure that your mouth is free from strongly flavoured substances such as coffee, tobacco and mint.
Pillules to be sucked or chewed and to be taken between meals. Adults and children: 2 pillules every two hours for the first 6 doses, then 4 times daily for up to 5 days or until symptoms improve, or as directed by your doctor or homeopath. If symptoms worsen or persist consult a doctor.
Keep all medicines out of reach of children. If seal is broken do not use. Store below 25C. Minimum 84 sucrose/lactose pillules in a glass vial. A homeopathic medicinal product without approved therapeutic indications. HR1175/0042. Pregnant women should consult a doctor or practitioner before using homeopathic remedies.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer