Acidophilus Plus 4 Billion
A balanced combination of Acidophilus Bifidus and Bulgaricus in Fructo-oligosaccharides for enhanced stability. Non Dairy. HealthAid Acidophilus Plus capsules are formulated using special strains of Probiotic cultures on a dairy free medium, Fructo-Oligosaccharides help to support the growth and proliferation of bacterial strains in the intestinal tract. People using antibiotics, suffering from stomach discomfort, indigestion, or persistent yeast infections such as Candida are well advised to include Acidophilus Plus as part of their daily regime.
Acidophilus Plus 4 Billion
- Promotes healthy intestinal flora
- Improves the digestive system
- Improves absorption and assimilation
- Helps fight fungal build up in the body
- Available in a pack of 60 one-a-day capsules
- Suitable for vegans
All Health Aid Probiotics are:
- Acid and bile resistant strains; to ensure that the bacteria are not harmed by the acids of the stomach
- The cultures are freeze dried and nitrogen packed for improved stability
- The cultures are stable at room temperature
- Our product contains a prebiotic (FOS), which helps stimulate the
function and growth of the probiotics ensuring a greater action in the
- The bacteria are cultured on a non-dairy medium (dairy free), which is
ideal for those that are lactose intolerant or sensitive to dairy
- All strains are viable (live)
- High potency formulas
- All products are suitable for vegans
- GMP certified - world class manufacturing facilities
- Free from wheat, dairy, corn, GMO, gluten & soya
What are Acidophilus Plus capsules?
Acidophilus capsules from HealthAid are formulated using special strains of probiotics cultures on a diary free medium. Fructo-Oligosaccharides help to support the growth and proliferation of bacterial strains in the intestinal tract. People using antibiotics, suffering from stomach discomfort, indigestion or persistent yeast infections such as Candida are well advised to include Acidophilus Plus from HealthAid as part of their daily regime. These Acidophilus Plus capsules from HealthAid are suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
Who are Acidophilus Plus capsules for? Acidophilus Plus capsules may be of benefit to;
- Travellers who may be wary of the hygiene and water of the exotic countries they may be visiting
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort and a quick remedy is needed
- Those where long term use may help to correct and maintain the balance of 'friendly' bacteria in the system.
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- The whole family including infants (open the capsule and empty the contents into a drink) and pregnant women.
- Those during or following a course of antibiotics.
- People with hectic lifestyles
What are Acidophilus Plus capsules for?
Our digestive system is colonised by billions of bacteria, some of which are known as 'friendly'. 'Friendly' because they work in many useful ways. They can reduce the build up of wind, boost the immune system, prevent harmful bacteria from taking hold (helping to prevent infections) and help us to absorb nutrients from our diet. A proper balance between the beneficial bacteria and harmful bacteria must be kept to maintain a healthy, regular digestive system.
Cellulose, Bulking agent (Fructooligosaccharides), Capsule shell (HPMC), Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Probiotic culture (Lactobacterium Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum).
Each capsule contains ( average ): Probiotic Culture containing the following organisms: Lactobacillus Acidophilus 2 billion, Bifidobacterium Bifidum 1 billion, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus 1 billion, Fructo-Oligosaccharides 100mg Note: Above quantity are the minimum quantities at the time of manufacture. Due to the unstable nature of organisms, the live bacteria count will vary and may decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions. Free from G.M.O. No added Sugar or Salt. Wheat, Gluten & Corn free. Free from Dairy products. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Adults and children over 6 years of age one to two capsules daily or as directed by a suitably qualified person Store in a refrigerator, keep out of reach and sight of children.
Always read product information, including warnings, directions and ingredients contained on actual product labels before using. If you have any safety concerns regarding a product contact the manufacturer. WWSM accepts no liability for inaccuracies in information given, or provided by manufacturers, nor for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the information contained within material on this website. Read our full Legal Disclaimer